1. Write a definition or a similar word in English for the following words.
You can also write a sentence with the word in.
b) To figure something out
f) An expert
2. Give the noun for the following verbs.
Verb: Disappear Noun: Disappearance
3. Complete with the correct relative pronoun.
- Example : A hotel is a place where people stay when they're on holiday.
- What's the name of the woman lives in that house?
- What do you call someone writes computer programs?
- A waiter is a person job is to serve customers in a restaurant.
- Overalls are clothes people wear to protect their clothes when they are working.
- Is that the shop you bought your new laptop?
- He's the man son plays football for Manchester Utd.
- Hal didn't get the job he applied for.