Monday 5 March 2018

Revision: Will and Going to

Complete the sentences with the correct form of will or going to. 

1.- When we get home, we ___________ (have) dinner.
 2.- I know they ___________ (feel) very happy if they win the match.
3.- They’ve already decided on their next summer holiday. They ____________ (do) a tour of Norway.
 4.- She thinks that the Take That concert __________ (be) really exciting.
5.- “What are your plans for this evening?” I ________ (meet) my friends and then go to a birthday party.
 6.- If you revise for the exam , I’m sure you ________ (get) a good result.
7.- The weather forecast is good for the next few days. It _________ (be) very sunny.
8.- I can’t come on the march tomorrow. I ___________ (look after) my cousins.
 9.- In the future, I think humans ___________ (wipe out) many different species.
10.-He is buying some butter and eggs because he _________ (make) a cake later.




ANSWER KEY 1.- will have 2.- will feel 3.- are going to do 4.- will be 5.- am going to meet 6.- will get 7.- is going to be 8.- am going to look after 9.- will wipe out 10.- is going to make 

No comments: